Welcome to our Carve Out Time for Art (COTFA) Hashtag Challenge Week!
Marissa and I decided it would be a fun community building project to do a hashtag challenge week. Each day we'll post a challenge and you can participate using the appropriate hashtag. Then we encourage you to search under that hashtag and share the love, pretty much like you guys already do. Learn about each other and make some connections and give support!
Monday 5/9: #COTFAIntroductions
- This is to kick off our our hashtag challenge week. Share a picture of yourself and tell us a little about you! What do you create? Do you have a day job? Are you a parent, a student, a retiree? What else are you interested in? Have you done anything fun and exciting?
Tuesday 5/10: #TaDa_Tuesday
- What are you working on? This doesn't have to be a large scale completed work. What's mid process, what's in your sketchbook? Share it!
Wednesday 5/11: #HowICOTFA
- Tell us how you find time to create and carve out time for art. What has helped you the most?
Thursday 5/12: #ShowUsYourSpace
- Where do you create? We'd love to see where the magic happens. Studios, dining rooms, couches..Marissa has a rickety table and a shelf in her childhood bedroom right now...
Friday 5/13: #CreativePinkieSwear
- Have something you've been putting off but would really like to accomplish? Share it here! And we can hold each other accountable.
Follow us on Instagram @carveouttimeforart where we frequently re-post and share work from friends in our community we find via #carveouttimeforart hashtags!